spoiled me.

So I guess I’m spoiled. Being the only son and the youngest one, it has always been evident that I am the favorite of my mother. I tell you, my sisters would attest to that. Remember my post last week? I posted a picture of a Mariah freebie, the iPod skin. I wrote that I had no use for it because I didn’t have an iPod. Last Monday, I talked to my mom using my most “malabing-paawa-effect” voice:

Me: Ma, ang ganda nung libreng iPod skin ni Mariah.
Mom: Oo nga eh.
Me: Sayang wala naman akong iPod.
Mom: Magkano ba yun?
Me: Meron sa greenhills. 6K lang. Second hand. (halatang nag-research na eh noh?)
Mom: O sige, bili ako bukas.
Me: Yehey!

I never really thought that she would buy the iPod. When I got home last Tuesday, to my surprise…CHENEN!



The funny thing is, we believe that the iPod was snatched from someone before we bought it because there were still photos of the girl in it. Wawa nga eh! I think she’s still in highschool. But then again, I’m so happy that I have the iPod. Boo Hoo!

Since I wrote about my “summer friends” last week, I would just like to share few pictures we took yesterday:


Clockwise: starting from me, and then Gelo, Ginela, Julia and Kareen. The other girl in the next pic is Celine (the funniest girl ever!)





Random Notes:

*I haven't used the iPod skin. Pagsasawaan ko muna yung pagiging plain niya.
*Kevin’s dad is getting on my nerves. Good thing he’s leaving tomorrow.
*Addicted to Project Runway. Christian Siriano is fierce, fabulous and flawless. Haha!
*Remember the deed? Same thing this week. I guess I can only do it on weekends. Is this a sign from the heavens above?
*Heat attack.
*Climate change. It rains once in a while.
*Ryan Eigenmann got so thin! I saw him in Lobo. I want to lose more weight!
*Maligno’s trailer is amazing! Will watch this one.
*Mariah’s album--#1.
*I have an engineering blockmate in English. Sabi ko sa mga friends ko na cute siya. The next day, they kept teasing me. As in kapag magre-recite siya, they would go like “Jhong, uy…si Jhong. Yihee” Sobrang nakakahiya. Pati si Ma’am Cruz nanggatong pa, “Ito talagang si Mr. Valencia, sinusundan pa ng tingin.” Sobra! I was an EMBARRASSMENT INCARNATE. Grrr! Ma’am Cruz even assigned the two of us to be partners in a report. Waaaah!

18 comments:

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 12:33 AM  

Sows,Jhong...sana ganyan din mama ko...nadadala ng pa-awa effect ko...kaso hindi eh...maldita rin siya katulad ko..hahaha....looks like you're having fun sa summer classes mo...ikamusta mo ako kay ginela ha...mishoooo!!!!!

jhong April 25, 2008 at 12:54 AM  

@celine: yey! first comment kita. anyway, salamat. sige, sabihin ko kay ginela. i miss you too!

ps. galingan mo kasi yung paawa effect mo. dapat may konting tears sa left cheek.

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

Wow! New found friends! Good to hear that you're enjoying summer classes even though the heat and the climate change is retarded.

My mom is so like you're mom too! And you know what, same incident dude! I even ask her to buy me an mp3! So makabago right! haha! Yes, she bought me one! I'm so happy, feeling like a teenager once again!

We have to lose weight at the same time! Nako, flabs is everywhere around my body na! Specially in my ass! How could I attain the "Mariah body and boobs" if I kept on eating the long and hard lollipooops! Yum! and the sticky ice cream! Whew! Haha! I'll cross out na those food in my to-eat list..XD

Anyway, enjoy your english class! haha! Ma'am cruz talaga is so like that! Inaasar niya rin ako sa faculty, I'm so shy nga! I was like making tago on my desk! He kept on teasing me with Mr. Hottie Michael Anthony! Yiiiii! The name is just orgasmic! Oh no, this is too much..anyway, as I said again, enjoy summer class for it will be fast paced and make a lot of friends!

XOXO
CELY UNDER THE TABLE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ESTHER IS MAKING TUKSO NANAMAN!

jhong April 25, 2008 at 1:06 AM  

@cely under the table: huy, bat ka nanjan?

aahahaha!

anyway, you're mom is so cool naman. diba ang tanda na niya? grabe, sana ikaw nalang ma'am ang bumili ng iPod. May trabaho ka na noh! Lima pa anak mo. Brrr!

Let's lose weight na ha? You really need that. Then let's make a music video of "Touch My BOdy"

Ma'am Cruz is really like that. She's nice sometimes.

Michael Anthony? Orgasmic indeed.
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Yeah!

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 1:18 AM  

aaaw... ang sweet ng mommy mo! =)

why do gays love mariah?


yeees. christian siriano is so fierce, i love him.

Meng April 25, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

nice, classmate mo pala si gelo :))

sino yung engineering guy? woohoo. post mo yung pic jhongy! hahaha! lablayp pa itooo:))

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 4:02 AM  

tama si meng! post his pic post his pic! hahaha. ;)

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

i want your mom, can i have her? :p

shit, ginela's a changed person. ibang aura. i love it! nagulat ako kay mam cely nasa ilalim ng table haha. may explanation pa kung bakit.

jhong April 25, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

@shandy: ang sweet nga eh. tats me. ahha! anyway, we love any diva!

@meng: bait nga ni gelo eh.

@papa: nako nakakahiya mag-take ng pic noh! stalk ko muna sya sa friendster.

@julie: yes you can have my mom. ahahah! pinamigay? ay nako, glowing si ginela. bat kaya? hmmm....

Anonymous April 26, 2008 at 6:05 AM  

o nga ganda ng eyelashes ni gin..ehehe...sana ako dn..pero darn..nasira ko ung mga tires knina nung nagdadrive ako...kaya nde ako makaawit ng gusto ko..kahit balot nga nde pde e..i cant imagine maam cely na nagtatago...kasya ba xa dun..ahaha ung eng'g guy..bagay ba kami??ahhahha

jhong April 26, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

@rayne: sorry, hindi kayo bagay. bwahahaha! yabang, driving na sya.

Anonymous April 27, 2008 at 3:59 AM  

Chandra here! haha. epal may iPod ka na. i'm jealous. anyway, anong pangalan nung eng friend mo? share! ang saya niyo naman. :))
taeee adik din ako sa proj.runway...finals na!!! huhuhu.
ok, i saw julia na. kilala ko rin si gelo.hhaahaha. fun!!!

Anonymous April 27, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

Greetings fellow cybernetic page chronicler..

It has been my maiden expedition to sojourn your humble abode here in the vast universe of cybernetic world we call the internet.

Ah, indeed, I descried that you are genuinely savoring your summer lectures even in the midst of the scorching heat spawned by helios. Well good for you fellow cybernetic scribe.

Wow, I can sense that your maternal parent is in accordance with mine. Like you, being the terminal offspring of my progenitors, I am always overindulged by the latter on multitudinous accouterments. I also had the same incident, analogous to yours, they also procured me with the newest Samsung Wi-Fi Plasma, LED-Backlight LCD and 120Hz Blur Reduction Television. See how they always pamper me.

Oh, is that Ginela, She looks astoundingly gorgeous these days, nevertheless, I'm still the loftiest.

Me too, I must be in consensus with you, I must decrease carbohydrate and calorie count stored in my systems, in order for me to lose some flabs.

Wow, your English language class is also instigating, I can reminisce the period during my tertiary days wherein I was also paired with my crust. It is so like Embarrassment Incarnate too.

Well, final regards though, relish your summer lectures Jhong.

INDAY EATING GROUND BEEF RELISHED WITH MUSHROOM AND SAUTEED IN TERIYAKI SAUCE.

jhong April 28, 2008 at 2:31 AM  

@chandra: yehey! nakapag-comment ka narin. achievement! wuhooo! cheeseburger. anyway, i know ryt! may ipod na ko.

@inday: sandali...aray...dinudugo ako.

Anonymous April 30, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

yikee for you.

jhong May 1, 2008 at 2:27 AM  

@pen: anong yikee ka jan! ehehehe!

Anonymous May 1, 2008 at 3:50 AM  

YIKEEEE! hooy. jhong. i want an i-pod, toooooo! haha. anyway, may cutie akong officemate. i will pictre him. shit. sobra sa pagkacute! pero, mas bagay kayo. hahaha. get? ahahha.

jhong May 1, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

@pen: assuming ka na naman. malay mo babae talaga gusto nyan. ahaha! yihee, kat!!!!!!

About The Writer


Jhong Valencia spends most of his time surfing the net, downloading tv series, watching movies, writing blog entries, reading books, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. He's 21 years old.