PBBTEP

I haven’t been watching Pbb religiously this week because it’s been a bit crappy with the parents living also inside the house. What’s the deal with that?!? I kinda miss the plain big brother. Masyado nang maraming pakulo. Anyway, I will try to give my honest comments about the 14 housemates. And as I always do, I will rank them starting with my least favorite:


14. Jieriel
Ayoko sa lahat ang MAIINGAY! From the moment she stepped inside the house, her mouth has been unstoppable. Ang sarap i-masking tape…mali, stapler dapat para dumugo! She felt guilty because she was the only one who felt that Josef and Robi weren’t really friends. Yeah you should blame yourself. Dahil sa’yo, wala kayong makain! What’s also with her and her stepfather being so close? May relasyon ata yung dalawa eh. Lastly, I turned the volume down when she started making her graduation speech last Tuesday. If you saw that episode, you probably know why. I-evict na nga yan!


13. Jolas
I don’t like him. Medyo feeling gwapo kahit hindi naman! Plus, hindi ko siya maramdaman sa show. Invisible housemate.


12. Nan
He is slated as the “comedian” in the house but has yet to make me laugh. Hindi nga nagjo-joke eh. He’s just this plain-probinsyano-teenager inside the house. He’s not even goodlooking for me to enjoy watching him. I’m so mean!!!!!!!!


11. Rona
Just like Jolas, hindi ko sya maramdaman. All I know is that her father’s in jail. Kasama din sya dun sa graduation. Yun lang! Hindi sya exciting. She should strip naked one of these days or have sex with one of the guys for me to notice her. Kahit oral lang okay na.


10. Nicole
She’s pretty and all. She seems nice. She’s also easy on the eyes. Goody-goody. She should also do something big to have more screen time.


9. Linda
I didn’t like her at first because on the pilot, the camera had a close-up of her and her skin wasn’t that good. Sorry lang! Maganda siya sa malayo. Fargenic! Ahahaha! It’s great that they did that twirling baton acrobatic churva. At least, medyo naging bida siya dun. At umepal na naman si Jieriel sa pag-iyak. May katangahan moment din siya when she asked, "Dalawang beses ba dapat nagpapatuli?"


8. Kevin
Hot. Nice. Well-Behaved. Boring. Buti nalang gwapo siya.


7. Valerie
She’s very pretty. I think anyone who has a foreign blood is good looking. Anyway, I just noticed that a lot of the housemates have foreign blood. What’s with that? Parang hindi na PINOY Big Brother ah! Hindi na nabigyan ng chance yung mga totoong Pinoy talaga. Going back to Valerie, I really thought she’d be this bitchy type of housemate because well, she has the right to be and I think she can carry that image. She’s the prettiest in the batch. But in all fairness to her, she’s very nice and very friendly. She’s also soft-spoken which I truly love. Hindi tulad ni Jieriel! Ahahahaha!


6. Josef
This guy looks a bit like Geoff Eigenmann He’s cute. Hindi naman conyo kahit taga-La Salle at sobrang kasundo niya sina Alex at Kevin. I like him especially last week when he and Robi still had the best buds forever task. Seemed gayish! Love it.


5. Alex
The first time I saw him I thought he was gay because he resembles Uma. But then Luis said that Alex is currently in a relationship with a Filipina. So I guess he’s not gay. He was so funny when he thought that Josef would really circumcise him the traditional Filipino way. Man if I was in his place, I’d be screaming my lungs out and get out of the house right away! He was also a very good actor when he did that April Fool’s prank.

MY BIG FOUR:


4. Beauty
She’s really funny. I always look for her whenever I watch. She always has her moments which make me love her even more. She’s not that pretty but she has charm written all over her. She apparently had a scandal of some sort which made her school prevent her from graduating. Sad.


3. Ejay
Two words: ORGASM INCARNATE!


2. Robi
I sooooo love him! What I like in a guy changes from time to time but now I’m into that geeky-nerdy-shy-introvert-laidback-simple type so I guess Robi fits in that category perfectly. He never had a girlfriend. Gay? I hope. Ahahah! And that smile!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous smile. Never fails to melt my well-shaped scrotum. Kidding.


1. Priscilla
This girl is my Big Winner. From the moment I learned she’s deaf, I knew that she’s my bet all the way. She’s very charismatic. Sobrang sexy! She failed to be Miss Teen Philippines because she wasn’t able to hear the buzzer. Laughtrip mhen! Plus, I can do a mean impression of her. “May problem kasi ako sa ear” Harhar! There was also this heartbreaking episode when she started to cry when she told Jieriel her worries of being deaf like not having a job, a man who would love her, etc. I hope she wins.

Random Notes:

*Next week yung sa mga parents naman nila. Joke.
*Ang tagal ng April 15. Kating-kati na singit ko. Mariah gained her 18th #1 single in the US with Touch My Body. Wuhoo!
*My mom just bought my 5-year-old niece her own cellphone. I completely disagreed with this because she’s just too young. I told my mom and my sister not to buy her any gadgets yet because she should learn to love first the simple things in life.
*I went to Trinoma last Tuesday for the first time. I love their PowerBooks!
*I saw a lot of gay novels at National Book Store. Pero puta, ang mamahal! More or less 700php!
*Michael Johns’ performance last Wednesday on American Idol was just amazing. The sexiest voice ever!
*Jesse McCartney has a new song, Leavin’. I love everything about this song especially the “G5, G5” part. Nice! It was produced by The Dream who also did Rihanna’s Umbrella and of course Mariah’s Touch My Body. The critics love it. He’s starting to do R&B records now. It’s a great departure form his uber-pop songs before. I also love the video. I never knew he could be THAT hot! You get a glimpse of his pits (oh, fetish!). Disney Channel (which was a Jesse McCartney-favored network) wouldn’t play it because they thought the vid was suggestive and a little too much for their young viewers. Anyway here it is:

15 comments:

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

HELLO JHONG!

You've been watching pbb religiously din pala like me..yes, before their parents was in the house..its like soooo NOT cool, and I'm not liking it!!! Wow, it's like opposing to myself as a parent..but that's why its called "TEEN" edition!

haha..funny but smart accounts on the teen housemates..yeah, rona should really strip and do something wild! oh no, i'm getting LESBOOO already..this is so nooot happening! Nicole, I like her too..but she seems to be so quiet, she should have MY DIVA attitude..STUPID QUESTION: "Dalawang beses ba dapat nagpapatuli?" DUH, HINDI KAYA! TATLONG BESES GAGA! haha..I'm so right diba? Men should be "tuli" three times!

MY BIG four would be: EJAY-NICOLE tandem (I want them to be love team-ed and ROBI and BEAUTY! YEAH!

EVICT right now: Jieriel, Jolas, Nan, Rona, and Alex..hmmm..they seem to be nonexistent and plain sore to the eyes...

OH GOD! JESSE MCCARTNEY IS MAKING MY PANTY LAGLAG! HAHA..ORGASM INCARNATE TOO..oh no..my husband might hear meeee! and i also like his partner in the video..fudge, I'm being lesboo already..she seems so hot! Deads me! :)

XOXO
CELY BELLY!

jhong April 3, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

@celly belly: oh my oh my ma'am! you seem very passionate with your comments. hindi halatang superfan ka ng pbb. it's nice that you still watch this kind of program considering how old you are. TANDA MO NA LECHE!

i never noticed that you have lesbian tendencies. it kinda freaks me out right now. the eeewwwest thing ever!

btw, a guy should only be circumcised once in their life. ditzy moron!

i don't want nicole to be in the big four. she lacks personality.

but then i agree with the people you want to evict. kudos!

isn't jesse blazing hot?!?! grabe noh! makalaglag-panty. MAKATULO MENS!

thanks for the comment ma'am. i miss you dearly!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

jong! antagal ko ren hindi nag-comment. eto na! well, katulad mo nanonood ren ak ng pbb! at gusto ko so far c beauty, alex, valerie at crush ko c robi. nung una ang crush ko c kevin kaso wala naman akong mahita sa kanya! :) dati mejo naasar ak kay linda dahil ang demanding nya. :) sa american idol, i agree w/ you kay michael johns, siya na ang crush ko ngayon at hindi na si jason. ang ganda at sexy talaga ng boses nya!!! pati ung mga singing gestures nya ang sexy talaga! -margee

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

Tama jhong! hahaha. Makipagsex na si Rona! Pero feel ko mas gusto ng mga boys si jeriel, coz her mouth seems to have more endurance. Agree? hahaha

ORGASM INCARNATE IS SO RIGHT! fuckable siya. hahaha

jhong April 3, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

@margee: i love you! yey, i'm so happy na nag-comment ka after a long time. michael johns is so hot noh? grabe! napapansin ko din yung singing gestures niya. rawr!

@pacific: Rona should really step it up! Tama ka sa mouth ni jieriel. She can really use it to her advantage. Huwag lang siya magsalita! ejay? fuckable indeed. ahahaa! i can't believe i'm saying this. hindi ako ganito ka-bastos in real life. ahahahaha!

Anonymous April 4, 2008 at 4:42 AM  

i agree dun ky rona hahaha ...nyway.....kung ako naman ang tatanungin eto ang akin 14-jeriel...bitch kc ugali.....

13-nan...o nga nd nia mapanindgan
ung name nea

12-jolas dn..agree ako sa point mo bkit

11-ejay-wala lang nakakatawa xa magsalita d ko feel

10-rona...parang tuod

9-kevin..minsan parang bading...nwawaka kapugian

8-alex...congratz binata ka na...wala lang kakalurkey gumalaw....

7-linda...ganda medyo taray epek lang hehe

6-beauty....haha kaloka ung ugali nea..parang mas comedian pa xa ky nan hehe

5-josef....infairness mas guapo saknya si mico urgino hahaha papa mico i supah love u...

4-priscilla ..like her sana kaya lang nagback bite ahaha

3-robi...la lang ang at eh..papable at nayayummyhan ako

2-nicole...yoko xa manalo baka macompare kay kim chiu..pero gusto ko xa

1 VALERIE-nakakabilib lang na kahit may karapatan xa magmaganda e d xa ganun hehehe ayan gnya ko na blog mo...miss you mmmwah

jhong April 4, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

@rayne: grabe bilib ako sa'yo! talagang gumawa ka ng sariling mong blog entry within my blog. aahahhaah!
onga pala, binabasa ni mico tong blog ko kaya mukhang malalaman niyang crush mo siya.

Anonymous April 4, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

hahaha dble na ...crush lang naman ahahaha

jhong April 4, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

@rayne: joke lang. ahahha!

Meng April 4, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

KEVIN = HOT :) need i say more? hahahaha

jhong April 5, 2008 at 1:31 AM  

@meng: sinong kevin yan? baka kalingasan ha!

Meng April 5, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

erm. BOTH? Flood and Kalingasan. Hur! Joke lang. Gusto ko din si JOSEF. :) Okay lang kahit 16 pa lang siya. Hahaha!

jhong April 5, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

@meng: both pala eh! nice. ang bata ni josef noh! lasalle greenhills pala siya. =)

Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 6:07 AM  

i lOve ejay and robi!!!=)hehehe..mzta na jhong??

jhong April 9, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

@esfrey: waaaaah soulmate! i miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!! ok naman. summer classes next week. badtrip.

About The Writer


Jhong Valencia spends most of his time surfing the net, downloading tv series, watching movies, writing blog entries, reading books, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. He's 21 years old.