playlist

I like music a lot. So I would just like to give you a list of what’s on my playlist at the moment. It’s mostly Pop/R&B/Mellow. I never really liked Rock especially OPM Rock/Alternative/Emo/Whatever-you-want-to-call-it kind of music. I have nothing against it. Just not my cup of tea.

My Playlist:

1. All the songs from Mariah’s new album. (Hindi talaga ‘to mawawala)
2. Never Letchu Go- Janet Jackson (mellow song from her latest album.)
3. Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis (hindi parin ako nagsasawa! Evah!)
4. I Remember- Keyshia Cole (Huhu! Tearjerker song.)
5. Everywhere I Go- Katharine McPhee (ganda ng beat.)
6. Take A Bow- Rihanna (another hit)
7. If That’s Okay With You- Shayne Ward (gwapo siya eh. Catchy song!)
8. Love Like This- Natasha Bedingfield ft. Sean Kingston (Sheyo Ariel!)
9. Superstar- Lupe Fiasco (ganda ng chorus. Yun lang!)
10. Back Into You- Amber Davis (infairness ha!)
11. Leavin’- Jesse McCartney (G5 G5)
12. Love Song- Nancy Jane (alam niyo bang si Nancy Castiliogne talaga siya? Kinahihiya kong gusto ko ito. Kaso sobrang catchy talaga. LSS mhen!)
13. Love In This Club- Usher (I’m just glad he has a new song)
14. 4 minutes- Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake (and her too!)

Songs From The Past…Nostalgic Indeed:

1. Foolish- Ashanti
2. This Side- Nickel Creek
3. True- Ryan Cabrera
4. Doesn’t Really Matter- Janet Jackson
4. All I Have- Jennifer Lopez ft. LL Cool J
5. Dilemma- Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland
6. If You’re Not The One- Daniel Bedingfield
7. I Knew I Loved You- Savage Garden
8. I Wanna Know- Joe
9. No Scrubs- TLC
10. Nice and Slow- Usher

Since we're on the topic of music, I FINALLY GOT MY MARIAH CD!!!



Since I reserved my copy, I also got some freebies!!!

a. Reservation Card


b. VIP Card (who knows for what?)


c. iPod Skin (don't have an iPod--no use)


d. Poster



Random Notes:

*I posted this one after I got home from school because the server wasn't working this morning.
*Summer Classes=haggard. But then again, I’m so happy with my new friends! Pwede ko na ipagpalit ang block ko. Joke lang!
*Sleep Deprived.
*Haven’t watched PBB since Sunday.
*I’ve seen episodes of Lobo though and Piolo seems to be shirtless all the time. Is this their way of boosting their ratings? Hmm…
*That colgate/close-up (sorry I forgot) guy (the one who’s inviting people to send videos) is kinda cute. Wag lang siya magsalita.
*Haven’t done the deed since classes started. Record Breaking! Wala na kong time and stamina. Pagod lagi. Sorry for the conservative people out there. Sharing lang.
*C2 overload
*Missing my blockmates
*Classes end on May 20. Can’t Wait.
*I saw Ma’am Cielo. She’s pregnant once again. Ang hilig!
*Ma’am Cruz told us that the four sections of third year CA will be re-shuffled and trimmed down to three sections. I don’t want to believe it until June comes. I’m a bit torn. A part of me wants to be with all of my blockmates and the other part wants to meet new people.
*My Finance subject is great.. Kaklase ko SIYA eh. I really don’t like him that much but I can never resist looking at those LIPS. Sobrang pula. Napapalingon nalang ako bigla. He always seems so lost and innocent. Awww! But then again…

CLICHÉ OF THE WEEK: He doesn’t even know I’m alive. He just passes me by.

15 comments:

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 5:17 AM  

Wow Jhong! Its good that you're enjoying your block eventhough you really miss your original block!

Halos pare parehas pala tayo ng favorite songs! Yan na yan din ang pinapatugtog ko sa faculty pag totally bored to death na ako! Kaboses ko pa nga si Ryan Cabrera pag kumakanta ako ng "true" hehe..Amazing, right?

I'm sooo ingit that you already bought your Mariah cd..well well well, my husband usually say that I look like her when we're in bed! So I was intrigued and I want to buy one to mimic her! I want to moan like her! haha I mean, to sing those high notes!

Wow! record breaking indeed is your deed!..nako, I might die if I miss those luxurious nights with my husband! I can't pass a day without doing the thing! Hahaha!

Awwww..too bad I'm not your professor in Finance, i could have give you a flat 1 right away..

Anyway, enjoy your classes!

XOXO
CELY DYING TO HAVE MARIAH'S BOOBS!

Meng April 18, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

oh my? totoo?? reshuffle? di malayo mangyari kasi ung ca3 --28 lang sila..oh noo.. pero section overload pag ganon. hahaha. wag naman sana mangyari.*cross fingers*

ui.. love your 10 past playlist:) the best ang all i have :)

jhong April 18, 2008 at 5:58 AM  

@cely: grabe, laki nga ng boobs ni mariah noh? parang watermelons on a summer day.

kaboses mo si ryan cabrera? multi-talented pala kayo. di ko ma-take.

grabe naman po yang "deed" nyo. ang tanda mo na pero ang lakas parin ng sexual stamina mo. hanep!

sayang di kayo prof ko. miss ko na talaga kayo.

go go go!

@meng: reshuggle daw lahat. hindi lang ca3. tsk.

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

ahaha maam cely pag nagblog ako comment ka din ehehehe.....hehehe gusto ko dn ng boobs ni mariah..sana naman wag magulo....sana dagdagan nalang ng student ehehe

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Wah..nakakagulat talaga yung news na marereshuffle ang buong ca batch natin..parang high school lang ah..i don't know if it is a good thing (since lalawak ang social life natin at marami tayong makikilala) or bad thing (since nasanay na tayo ng 2 taon na tayo tayo ang magakaksama at bonded na talaga ang section nation, we've been through a lot!) but its definitely depressing..hala emo! haha..XD

oo nga, parang section overload..50 sa isang class? goodluck sa prof! XD

I love Cely dying to have Mariah's uber big boobs too! (this is your uberflowing with sex appeal student ma'am, christopher! haha!)

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

Kung nagimbal ako sa balita ng kakulangan sa bigas at sa lumolobong populasyon ng pilipinas, sa tingin ko, mas nagimbal ako dito.

Mayroon ding shortage sa silid pampaaralan para sila mag reshuffle? na maaaring magdulot ng lumulobong populasyon sa bawat silid. Parang pilipinas lang a.

Hala, Nakakagulat talaga na maaninagan ako ng isang nakakabigla at kahindikhindik na pahayag tulad ng iyong mga isinambit na namutawi sa iyong pahina sa internet.

Para bang binasag ng balitang iyon ang katiningan ng aking kapaligiran. Animo'y natapunan ng kumukulang kape sa pantalon nung ako ay alimbukayan ng pahayag na iyan.

Nako, mawawalay na tayo sa piling ng isa't isa. Bagong mukha, bagong maskara nanaman.

Pinipigilan nila ang pagtatatag ng pundasyon at haligi ng CA1 group of companies at hindi ako makakapayag.

Hayaan mo at ihahain ko ang kasong ito sa mataas na hukuman at sa senado ng kayo ay mabigyan ng temporary restraining order upang ang binabalak ng mapniil at mapang-dustang administrasyong ito ay ating mapigilan.

Hindi natin dapat hayaan na pigilan ng administrayong ito ang takbo ng ating mga kapalaran tungo sa ating tadhana.

SEN. CHIZ ESCUDERO
NAGMAMATATAS NANAMAN SA WIKANG TAGALOG.
PARA PANGULO SA 2010.

jhong April 18, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

@rayne: ongae! mejo magulo, nga pala. padagdag ka ng boobs! bagay sau.

@christopher: emo ka! ever! dapat choose your own blockmates. sino aalisin natin? hmmm. ahahah!

@sen. chiz: buti may time ka pa mag-bloghopping? elibs ah!

Anonymous April 21, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

jhong! hahahaha!

miss na kita! at alam ko miss mo na ko!

huwaaaat?? kagulat naman yun! naku. marami pa naman akong ayaw na maging classmate from other section! syets. :S wag' naman sana!!!!!!!!!!! :( pilitin mo si ma'am na wag na!!!!! nge. :))

infairness natawa ako dun sa DEED thing! hahaha! :P
-dartz

Niel April 21, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Mariah is great!

jhong April 22, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

@dartz: yeye nag-comment ka ulit dito. i miss you so much and the non-existent laugh.

onga, nako ha baka dun sa classroom mo ay walang kamatayan ka nilang tuksuhing "ma'am ledesma" ahahaha! sino kaya itech? hmmm. tamaan na ang ibang bakla!

i did the deed. ahahaha!

@niel camhalla: i know right. i've seen your blog. love the comics entry eklavu of it all.

Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

maganda yung "Bye Bye", "I'm That Chick", "Last Kiss" at "Cruise Control" sa bagong album ni Mariah.
wala lang, napadaan lang.:p

jhong May 1, 2008 at 2:28 AM  

@anonymous: OMG! grabe, i love the same songs. geez, i want to meet you! hihi =)

jeff May 2, 2008 at 7:59 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeff May 2, 2008 at 8:03 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous May 2, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

hahaha!:p
wala lang.
ngayon lang talaga ako nakinig ng mga kanta ni mariah sa bago niang album.
SUPER MARIAH!

About The Writer


Jhong Valencia spends most of his time surfing the net, downloading tv series, watching movies, writing blog entries, reading books, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. He's 21 years old.