impulsive

I’m impulsive. Marami na akong ginawang mga bagay na hindi ko pinag-isipan. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad one. Since I don’t like routines, I try to be spontaneous in everything that I do. I love it when an idea comes to me out of nowhere. Most of the time, it pays off. But other times, it doesn’t.

For example, my pierced eyebrow. I thought of getting one right away. I didn’t even think about it for a week nor did I weigh the pros and cons of getting one. After four months, I stopped wearing the eyebrow ring(?). I’ve outgrown it. I’m over that stage, I guess.

I also tried to smoke. Not to fit in. Not to be cool. But just to try it once in my life. I quit after three months because I wouldn’t want to have a hard time quitting once I get REALLY addicted. But then again, smoking was liberating for me.

I bought seven books in the last two weeks. When I see rare books in BookSale, I buy it right away especially when they are from Oprah’s Book Club or something Pulitzer-Prize winning. I rarely see Nicholas Sparks there, though. Kainis! Puro Stephen King, Patricia Cornwell at Danielle Steele. I don’t know when I’m going to finish all these books. Siguro sa summer.

Lagi din akong nanonood ng sine na hindi ko naman pinaplano. Kapag wala akong magawa sa bahay, pupunta nalang ako ng SM Bicutan at manonood ng kahit ano. Kahit hindi ko masyadong trip yung movie, basta may magawa lang.

I love Quiapo. I’m a very impulsive dvd buyer. I make it a point to buy dvds once a week. May suki na nga ako eh, si Ate. Fonny! Syempre hindi ako pumupunta ng Friday. Sobrang traffic! Ang dame ko nang dvds pero hindi lahat napanood ko. Yung iba nga nakatambak na!

Hay nako! At ang pinaka-impulsive move ko ay ang paglilipat ko ng school. Kasi naman dapat nagi-inquire muna ako dabah! Nag-stop pa tuloy ako ng one sem. Hehe! Pero I’ve learned from my mistake. Siguro sa UST talaga ako dapat. Siguro mas marami akong matututunan doon. Maraming mga makikilalang kaibigan. At baka dun ko SIYA makilala. Ahahaha! ASA!

I love the fact that I am impulsive. Pero siguro okay lang ito kung sa maliliit lang na bagay ang pinag-uusapan. Pero kung malaki na at life-changing, kailangan siguro pauli-ulit ko munang pag-isipan bago ako kikilos.

Random Notes:

*Mariah has a new vid. It’s so funny. Ang cute ni Jack McBrayer! Check it out.



*Tapos narin ang Philo paper! Sana makonsensya ako sa mga pinaggagagawa ko. Tsk!
*Finals na next week. The end is near! Wuhoo!
*Currently reading, “I Know This Much Is True” by Wally Lamb.
*Debate today. Let’s see how it goes.

7 comments:

Anonymous March 9, 2008 at 3:42 AM  

hahahaha....wala me masay e....ok naman ung ganun mong ugali pero sguro tgnan mo narin kung anu ang situation....-lablab-

Anonymous March 9, 2008 at 4:19 AM  

meron pala ko new blog

jhong March 9, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

@rayne: salamat sa comment rayne! ano yung new blog mo?

Anonymous March 12, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

gudlak sa exam papa

Anonymous March 13, 2008 at 4:54 AM  

impulsive ka?

mas impulsive ako.

pero, 7 books????

WOOW!

jhong March 13, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

@rayne: hindi ako si papa. eheheh!

@anonymous: hoy sino ka?

Anonymous March 17, 2008 at 4:54 AM  

http://www.mcareyph.com/forum/

See yah!

About The Writer


Jhong Valencia spends most of his time surfing the net, downloading tv series, watching movies, writing blog entries, reading books, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. He's 21 years old.