quotable quotes

haay, wala na naman itong kwenta. compilation lang ito ng mga quotes, sayings, lyrics, whatever na nabasa ko sa kung saan saan.

Love : my job is the most important job of all, since the world cant live without me..

Friendship: my job is important too you know, without friendship there will be hatred among people

Friendship: but sadly.. sometimes... i end up doing your job..


just when when i was about to say i need you
just when i was about to say please stay
just when i was about to pull the biggest catch of my life
is the day you run away
-Spelling Contest


No one watches you walking away without wanting to be with you.

love means never having to say your sorry"

If you couldn't be with the person that you love, I guarantee that hearing him promise you, love you, honor you and cherish you, no matter what, would be pretty much all you could think about." – Izzie, Grey’s Anatomy

I wish you'd look at me that way
Your beautiful eyes looking deep into mine
Telling me more than any words could say
But you don't even know I'm alive
Baby, to you all I am is the invisible man

thought to pick
the flower of forgetting
for myself,
but I found it
already growing in his heart.
- Ono no Komachi


I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows im crying...

Until God sends me my angel on earth to love and to cherish forever, I will be content to be alone. I have learned to swallow my loneliness like a bitter pill, hoping that my good behavior will make fate smile at me and say, "Here is the one for you. Live happily ever after, your name is written on his heart."

"I choose to love you in silence for in silence I receive no rejection. I choose to love you in loneliness for in loneliness, no one owns you but I. I choose to adore you from a distance for distance will shield us from pain. I choose to kiss you in the wind for the wind is gentler than my lips. I choose to hold you in my dreams for in my dreams, you have no end."

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.

"I can't unlove you anymore."

"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything its cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...it really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everthing for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more. "
Erica Jong


"Take this razor and write your name across my wrist, so everyone will know who left me like this"

"some men see things as they are, and say why. i dream things that never were, and ask why not"

"i love you without knowing how, when or from where. i love you simply without problems or pride. i love you this way for i dont know any other way of loving you."

I no longer love her, that's certain, but how i loved her.
Love is so short, forgetting is so long- Pablo Neruda


i'll say this once and i'll never say it again...
there's a kind of certainty that comes but once in a lifetime..."

"i am nothing special; of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts, and i've led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but i've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me this has always been enough..."

. . . i close my eyes, then i wont see
the love you do not feel when you're holding me
morning will come
i'll do what's right
just give me til then to give up this fight
and i will give up this fight

i cant make you love me if you dont
you cant make your heart feel something it wont
here in the dark these final hours
i will lay down my heart
i'll feel the power but you wont . . .


2. CONCEITED PEOPLE NEVER HEAR ANYTHING BUT PRAISE - The Little Prince

3. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT YOU ARE EMPTY - The Little Prince

4. IT IS ONLY WITH THE HEART THAT ONE CAN SEE , NOT ALL THINGS ARE VISIBLE TO THE EYE. - The Little Prince

"In love, no one can harm anyone else; we are each of us responsible for our own feelings and cannot blame someone else for what we feel." from Paulo Coelho's Eleven Minutes

“How does one become a butterfly?” she asked.
“You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.”

-- Hope for the Flowers by Trina Paulus


Bad stuff happens, Nicky... But you have to move on.. You just pick up your head, look at something nice like the sky or the ocean, and you move the hell on." - James Patterson, Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas


If you want to know me look inside your heart.

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

Random Notes:

*I finally know my stand. I'm good.
*Missed Blackout. Will go next year. I promise myself.
*Still no ticket for AK concert.
*Uno sa Social Dance test.
*Text galore. Weird state.
*LTS test- Sunday. bad trip.
*TV Prod Live next week. Oh NuR!
*Reverie. Bonding. Miss...mwah!
*New Songs sa iPod. Wuhooo! thanks my juliebug.
*Assignments=tamad
*No revisions yet for scriptwriting.
*Piliting mag-inuman tomorrow. will sleep at betsy's place.
*Shortage of money...as usual.
*Fat!

3 comments:

Anonymous July 28, 2008 at 5:31 AM  

hey sOulmate!=)

i lOoooooove the quotes! hehehe...benta yung spelling contest ah! in fairness, natawa aq dun...hahaha!=D pero cympre may mga quotes about love aqng ngustuhan...(",)and these are the ff.: hahahahaha!=p

1. "No one watches you walking away without wanting to be with you."

2. "Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering."

3. "I can't unlove you anymore."

4. "i love you without knowing how, when or from where. i love you simply without problems or pride. i love you this way for i dont know any other way of loving you."

5."i am nothing special; of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts, and i've led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but i've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me this has always been enough..."

6. “How does one become a butterfly?” she asked.
“You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.”
-- Hope for the Flowers by Trina Paulus

ayan lang naman..knti lng nmn db? hehehe...=] thanks!=)

jhong July 28, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

@esfrey: salamat ng marami sa comment soulmate. sabi ko na nga ba may reaction ka with this post eh. ahahah! haaay hopeless romatics nga naman. at talgang pinaste mo pa yung faves mo. eheheh! see you tom.

Anonymous August 23, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

nde naman xa walang kwenta e..bagay xa sa mga sawi, in love at emo ahahah-rayne

About The Writer


Jhong Valencia spends most of his time surfing the net, downloading tv series, watching movies, writing blog entries, reading books, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. He's 21 years old.