Been A While...

Long time no see. It was a year ago when I last wrote an entry for this blog. I have been thinking of going back here and writing shit again for several months. And now the time has come. What's new? Nothing. Well that's not entirely true. Of course, something happened. I wasn't in a coma for the past year and suddenly woke up at the end of 2011.

Where to start though?

January, I worked in Convergys.
February, I had surgery because of gallstones.
March, I'm jobless. marched for graduation
April, Summer--went nowhere.
May, started working out again.
June, applied for a job in Teleperformance
July, started the call center work...again.
August, birthday--went nowhere
September, still working
October, still working
November, resigned at call center job
December, still living it.

So the significant part of the year consists of my surgery and working at 2 call centers. Both events I don't want to happen again. I'm done with call centers. It fucked up my body clock.

I wouldn't say 2011 was all bad. I got to meet a lot of people--friends. I don't regret the relationships I've made with these people. I will never forget them.

And why am I writing this now? The year ending always gets to me. I feel nostalgic every time. And I really have to brush up my writing skills. I am writing a one-act play so I can submit it by the first quarter of next year for a contest. Keep your fingers crossed. I hope I win this one. I really believe in the story and it has been boiling in my mind for a long time.

I hope to regularly write in this blog. Twitter is already killing me. I want paragraphssss!

0 comments:

About The Writer


Jhong Valencia spends most of his time surfing the net, downloading tv series, watching movies, writing blog entries, reading books, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. He's 21 years old.