resolution update

It’s the end of the year’s first half and I would just like to update you with my resolutions. May nasunod ba? Hmmm…

10. Take my studies lightly.

Sure na nasunod ko ‘to. Ahahah! Kahit na nag-summer classes ako, masaya parin. I take everything one day at a time.

9. Continue my no-rice diet and my exercise routine.

Huhu! I eat rice once again. Di ko na kaya. Mahihimatay ako. I still exercise once in a while, hindi na regular.

8. Be patient.

I can safely safe that I have been very impatient. I did what I said that I would never do until…haaay, ayoko na mag-elaborate.

7. Avoid cracking offensive jokes.


Yung mga taong pinapatamaan ko lang ang makakasagot nito. Haha! I hope I never offended them.

6. Read a book at least once a month

I still read books but it’s not a monthly thing. I am currently reading “Can’t Buy Me Love.”

5. Be a good friend.

I am not perfect but I know that I’ve done everything I could to be a good friend.

4. Be selfless.

I’ve been definitely selfless. Lagi ko na ngang iniisip ang ibang tao.

3. Be a good son and a good brother.

I haven’t been the best son and brother but I know that I’ve been good. I’m okay.

2. Update this blog every Friday.

This is the resolution that I’ve just broken yesterday when I failed to update this blog. I still placed this one as a Friday entry, though.

1. I will never cut my hair and never shave any facial hair for the whole year.


Failure. Tsk.

Random Notes:

*Sorry if I don’t have concrete updates with the resolutions.
*Dorm=independence=fun
*Will buy Amy Winehouse concert dvd
*Grey's Anatomy's Finale was amazing. Grabe! Sobra! Lahat na! Watched it on youtube.
*Haven’t watched television for four days.
*Need to control spending money
*Classes=new=uncomfortable=weird
*He’s my blockmate which makes going to classes worthwhile.

7 comments:

Anonymous June 15, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

oo nga.Ü

jhong June 16, 2008 at 4:51 AM  

@pen: hala ka!

Anonymous June 16, 2008 at 6:02 AM  

hahaha ok lang yan jhong....

Meng June 16, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

waaaah! nako. oo nga, dapat pala hairy ka buong taon! haha!

Anonymous June 16, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

jhong <3 namiss ko buhok mo nung first year!

Anonymous June 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

@jhong: at baket?

jhong June 19, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

@rayne: thanks baybeh!

@meng: yun nga eh. kadiri!

@julie: yucks toh!

@pen: wala lang. ahem!

About The Writer


Jhong Valencia spends most of his time surfing the net, downloading tv series, watching movies, writing blog entries, reading books, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. He's 21 years old.